Hey Ryan & Tara, congrats on the new born, he is pretty cute, I ran acorss your blog from Elizabeth J's blog. My wife and I just had a our first in June, his name is Graham. Good to see you guys, Daniel Audi and I hang out alot and he has told me you guys talk sometimes. Blessings, talk to you soon.
The life and adventures of a boy from Louisiana and a girl from Iowa living abroad with their 3-yr old son in the city where they met and fell in love.
1 comment:
Hey Ryan & Tara, congrats on the new born, he is pretty cute, I ran acorss your blog from Elizabeth J's blog. My wife and I just had a our first in June, his name is Graham. Good to see you guys, Daniel Audi and I hang out alot and he has told me you guys talk sometimes. Blessings, talk to you soon.
Post a Comment