Friday, February 15, 2008

17

This is the number of times I put Owen's socks on yesterday. That calculates out to once every 42 minutes. You add that to 5 diaper changes, 4 meals, 3 stories times and never ending laundry, that leaves me with exactly 2 mintues to sit down and tell you this...

Owen loves chewing on his socks and I love being the one who gets to put his socks on all day so that he can take them off again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb wears footed sleepers all day!! :-)

Mandy B Stenberg said...

He is such a cutie! He still looks like his uncle benner!

Speaking of . . . when is the big wedding?

Johnson Journal said...

Bailey used to love to chew on her socks too!

Anonymous said...

i've had just about enough of this and I want to see pictures and read stories about trips to Iowa, the land of happiness, snow, and live-ability, pretty please. I haven't heard anything about those darn Schmidts in WEEKS, I tell you! what do you think I'm supposed to do all day? schoolwork? housework? seriously people, get with it.....

Terri

da momma said...

haha so funny! hes a cutie!!