UPDATE WITH DISCLAIMER - The comment below does not mean that we are supporting Obama. All we're saying is that with such a small legislative resume, people are only going on "hope" and what the media (who love the guy) are saying. Please actually read the article below to better understand the point we're trying to make. Thanks.
Like many of you, we too have been somewhat swept into Obamamania. I mean, the brother knows how to rally a crowd. And while this blog is not a place where we typically promote political dialogue, I felt that I should at least point out an article that my friend Scott references on his blog about Obama. So, the only statement I'm trying to make is to be sure to dig deeper and get all the facts before casting your vote - the media only promotes the hype.
Check it out here.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey--glad you're reading my blog!
Post a Comment