Friday, May 9, 2008

From the Mother of a Curious 10-month-old

So I walked into the bathroom this morning to find Owen with both hands in the toilet having a hayday.

A good mother would have immediately removed him from the toilet, washed his hands and told him that it is yucky and not to do it again.

But I instead ran to get the camera and laughed for several minutes while watching him play. (To my credit, I did wash his hands and tell him no no after the incident was over).

2 comments:

Katie said...

You made the right decision to grab the camera! A little toilet water won't hurt. :-)

Caleb prefers eating out of a dog bowl so I have seriously contemplated putting his vegetables in there! Maybe we would have better luck!

Owen is a cute kiddo! Love those big blue eyes!

4funboys said...

you... deserve the "best mommy in the world award" for that!

how cute is he!!!