Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Two Sundays ago, Tara and I were in Ikea (aka - 2nd home) in the middle of the afternoon and I looked at her and said "Oh yeah, Happy Anniversary!" In all the craziness of life we had let the date slip by (it's #6, by the way). Needless to say, once we spent hours at Ikea, we weren't really up for celebrating! But by the beginning of this week we had recovered and I went and did something that you're warned never to do in Husbanding 101...I bought Tara a dishwasher. But, that was a big deal.

Dishwashers are just starting to become common here - last time we were here you rarely saw them, but it seems they are growing in popularity and the price has come down some. It's nothing fancy, but it does the job. Tara is very happy...as am I since I was slated to be the dishwasher!

Ryan

2 comments:

Johnson Journal said...

Happy Anniversary! I think of you all getting engaged in Istanbul and how fun to be back in the city to celebrate your 6th anniversary! Have a wonderful year!

Mom-mode said...

Happy Anniversary guys!