Sunday, November 8, 2009

My favorite thing about this city

The Weekly Neighborhood Bazar!
Every week, vendors from all over set up tents on a designated street and sell everything from fresh produce to vacuum bags. We happened upon our neighborhood bazar last Friday night and I put it on my calendar to attend first thing Friday morning. It's just a 7 minute walk from my house and it's there every Friday of the year, rain or shine. Here is just a sampling of things that I have bought at the bazar so far.
Bananas, raisins, rugs, vacuum bags, tupperware, blankets, potato peeler, Tommy Hilfiger socks
And my favorite part of the bazar is that they love to barter! If you know me at all, you know that I love a good deal! Enough said.


1 comment:

Mom-mode said...

I love our pazaar too. But I need to learn some bartering tips from you! :)