As you can see in the picture, I used one of my precious box cake mixes for this special occasion!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Strawberry Birthday Cake
Owen made my birthday cake for me this year. It was a delicious strawberry cake with strawberry icing. He loves to help in the kitchen and was especially excited to make mommy's birthday cake. I had a great birthday this year. Ryan took me shopping, my friend, Derya, and I went to get pedicures, and I got to go on a date with my hubby to a movie and Mexican food (which is not easy to find in this city). For anyone interested, El Ranchero on Bagdat is pretty good and satisfies the Mexican food craving.
As you can see in the picture, I used one of my precious box cake mixes for this special occasion!

I couldn't find birthday candles in my little local stores. But tea lights served the purpose just fine. 31 candles is a lot of candles anyway :)
As you can see in the picture, I used one of my precious box cake mixes for this special occasion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday cousin!!!
Post a Comment