Sunday, October 31, 2010
Woody Costume, Pumpkins and Candy
Our Halloween fun continued Friday night with a costume party with our American friends. Owen dressed up like Woody from head to toe courtesy of Papaw. Ryan and I jumped on that bandwagon dressing as Jesse and The Prospector from Toy Story. Owen informed me on the way to the party that I "kinda don't look like Jesse". Thanks! But Owen definitely had the whole Woody thing down. He even had the idea to put a string on his back to make a "talking Woody". When we pulled the string Owen would say "There's a snake in my boot." Too cute!



Last night we invited friends over for a pumpkin carving, costume party. The pumpkins here are interesting. They taste the same, but are green instead of orange. But I think it made a rather goolish looking Jack-O-Lantern and it certainly entertained everyone when we lit it up. Good job Ryan!


The kids had fun dressing up and hunting for candy that I had hidden in the house. And we all enjoyed eating Chili, cornbread, black bean salsa and pumpkin bars. I LOVE FALL FOOD!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment