a while you had a post about whether Owen looked like Ryan or Ben...well I have to say the first picture on this post Owen does look like his Uncle Ben. He is definitely a cutie! I can't wait til our little boy comes out!
The life and adventures of a boy from Louisiana and a girl from Iowa living abroad with their 3-yr old son in the city where they met and fell in love.
2 comments:
Ooooohhhh! I can't wait to get my hands on that little guy! I'm gonna kiss his little cheeks till they are so red!
See you Oct 16.
a while you had a post about whether Owen looked like Ryan or Ben...well I have to say the first picture on this post Owen does look like his Uncle Ben. He is definitely a cutie! I can't wait til our little boy comes out!
Post a Comment