Monday, July 28, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Owen and I went to Vacation Bible School last week. I haven't been to VBS since I was a volunteer helper in Junior High. I forgot how awesome it is!!! I taught in the pre-kindergarten class. And since I was a teacher, Owen got to attend a special class for the 1 year olds. The theme of the week was African Safari and we learned about all of the things God created. My favorite part of the week was music time which was also Owen's favorite part according to his teachers. Apparently he loved dancing to the African drum music. At the end of the week, Owen brought home a creation book he had been making all week. I am so grateful for his Sunday School teachers who love him every week and are teaching him about our great God even at his young age. What a blessing!

No comments: