Thursday, December 10, 2009

Afternoon at the Barber

Owen was in desperate need of a haircut so Ryan took him to the barber down the street while I met with my language tutor. When Owen arrived he shook the barber's hand and said hello MertBey (Mr. Mert). MertBey had a little game for Owen to play with while he cut his hair. Mert seemed to really enjoy cutting Owen's hair and was convinced that Owen should be in a commercial or on TV here. When the boys got home I got the full report. My favorite part:
Mom- Owen, you look so handsome.
Owen- MertBey put gel in my hair so that it will stay down... Don't Touch It!

Owen reminded me not to touch his hair for the rest of the evening because it has gel in it. Sadly, there were a few tears when I finally had to wash his hair that night.


No comments: